.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Read Comics

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Show #4 is up

Show 4 on MP3

Pre-Comic-Con.

Conan, Barry Smith, and Gil Kane (and soon I'll have scans to show you what I'm talking about)
Tips for attending cons, comic and otherwise
Red vs. Blue (and the "Real Life Vs. Internet" episode)
Answer to a question about girls and women

And guess what? I just got listed in iTunes! Woo hoo! It's in the Arts & Entertainment section, or you can just search for the title.

Off to SD to see my favorite comics geeks...minus one.

1 Comments:

  • Girls until 18, women thereafter, although it's okay if you're "in group", chicks is a no-no...

    Okay, got it... (well, I'd kinda figured the chick part out on my own, but a little positive reinforcement never hurts!)

    Yeah, Elric's hat WAS really funny looking, wasn't it! And I won't even tell you how I was pronouncing Melnibone'...

    By Blogger Bruce R, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home