.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Read Comics

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lene shills and waxes poetic about notebooks

As a writer and very busy person, I can't live without a notebook by my side. Generally I steal them from other people or from clients, but sometimes I'll actually pay cash money for a nice one. The last fancy one I bought was a little number by John Dickinson, from BlacknRed; I also really really like the Bienfang NoteSketch books, which are lined on the bottom, leaving you free to draw, doodle, and write "I Hate Jim Shooter" in calligraphy on the top half of the page. Not surprisingly, there's a whole website devoted to the search for the perfect black notebook - Black Cover. If you're an office products geek like me, you need to check it out.


The shill part? They're having a contest for some suh-weet Picadilly notebooks, and I want some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home