.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Read Comics

Monday, August 15, 2005

Show #7 up - August 15

Show 7 on MP3

What can I say? I've been busy. Music, as always, by Mayerson.

Now a proud member of the Comics Podcasts Network! Thanks, Neil.

Big crossover episode, guest starring my cohost on Look At His Butt!, Jungle Kitty

Small update on Eros Comix and Sticky
Harlan Ellison's Dream Corridor
Star Trek Gold Key comics!


This podcast is sponsored by the Lincoln Heights Literary Society - Ontology On the Go!

2 Comments:

  • When is Episode #8 going to be ready to enjoy? Thanks again for your efforts.

    By Blogger Matthew Guy, at 6:32 AM  

  • I read those Gold Key Star Trek comics when I was a child. Planet K.G. (Kelly Green) made a big impression on me even as a child because the planets in TOS always had such cool names like Omicron Ceti VI, but they named this planet a color. Like someone would come to Earth and name it Planet B (Blue). Also, if i remember correctly, they always wrote the planet names like I just did - print the color name in parentheses right after the acronym letters as if the reader could forget. Finally, it always made an impression that they defined the color so closely. it was kelly green instead of just green. That’s stayed with me for more than 30 years.

    By Blogger Coun5elor, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home