.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Read Comics

Thursday, June 01, 2006

An Interview With Me! (6/1/2006)

Check out my short but sweet interview at Invasion of The Pod People, a new podcast review site run by Daisy Timm.

I said things like this:

"As for doing a podcast at all, I just thought it was ridiculous that there were like ten different comics podcasts out there, and not one involved a woman. I figured that I knew enough and had strong enough opinions to make this work - hey, I'm a woman and I read comics! And, yes, part of me feels like I need to stand up for all the women who read comics, and seek out the good comics and complain about giant inflatable tits."

Giant Inflatable Tits(tm). I manage to work that into every conversation, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home